Lakes Catering Maintenance Ltd
Unit 4 Moss End Business Village
Lakes Catering Maintenance offer Complete Commercial Kitchen Solutions. Our award winning team strives to be the best at what we do and includes our own 'in house' engineers and experienced designers who design, install and service commercial catering equipment in the Lake District. We help business owners in the hospitality industry get the best from their kitchens and minimise equipment downtime. Lakes Catering Maintenance are the go to company for service and customer care and we offer an affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Established in 2002, Lakes was founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, and a drive to exceed our customers’ expectations for service, quality and value. That is why we like to add the ‘personal’ touch to our service.
Firstly, who are we?
We are a responsive team of local engineers with over 27 years’ experience in providing comprehensive services to Cumbria and North Lancashire.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do: Honesty, Integrity and Drive. This culture ensures an openness and transparency throughout our business from team members all the way through to customers and suppliers, and a focus on long-term lasting relationships.
What do we do?
- Gas safety checks including gas safety certificates
- General maintenance repairs on any equipment within a commercial catering facility.
- Supply and fit commercial catering equipment.
- Design and install commercial kitchens
- Offer advice on current gas regulations, such as ventilation and interlock systems
- Provide training on selected products to you and your team
- Complete comprehensive services on all electrical and gas catering equipment
- Provide and update written schemes to comply with the pressure testing regulations of hot water boilers and coffee machines.
Why choose us?
Well as it should be, customers are at the heart of everything we do. We have always (and will continue) to go above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs…
With an experienced and dedicated team, we bring a unique combination of service, knowledge, expertise and efficiency to all areas of supply and support, and throughout the lifecycle of all types of commercial catering equipment.
Not only experienced in technical issues, our team is also well-versed in the understanding and appreciation of catering environments and the commercial demands placed upon them.
Therefore, we provide a reactive emergency service for your business 7 days a week.
Our aim is to arrive on site with a wide range of the most commonly required spare parts, supporting your business by aiming to fix your equipment first time. Eliminating the need for multiple trips and getting you back up and running as soon as possible.