CED Fabrications Ltd
Unit A1- A4
Falcon Court, Clayton Business Park
Cutting-edge production facilities. Powerful manufacturing alliances with leading design houses, equipment hirers and distributors allow CED to deliver on many sizes of order, from a single one-off dish wash table to the latest in energy efficient refrigerated drop in food displays.
Whatever the project, CED is wholly committed to providing the best quality solution at a competitive price and within a time-scale that exceeds our customers’ highest expectations.
At CED’s modern 50,000 sq ft factories near Blackburn, we provide a rapid in-house design, manufacturing and assembly service, assured by line side components and an efficient multi-shift operational system.
CED can provide:
- Stainless steel fabrication
- Woodworking and solid surface material production
- Electrical assembly
- Refrigeration product assembly
- High grade welding and polishing operations for engineered and aesthetic products
- CED are a fully accredited Corian™ & LG Hi-Macs™ fabricator
CED operates using state-of-the-art tooling and machinery to ensure an exceptional standard of finished product.
- Fully-automated Trumpf 3000R sheet metal punching with automated loading tower.
- Metal folding capacity provided by five advanced folding machines, including Amada/ Pullmax.
- Full TIG welding and automated robotic plasma welding facilities with dedicated polishing bays.
- Carpentry/joinery shop with two CNC table routers for processing solid woods, MDF, laminates and Corian™
- CNC edge banding machines with automated conveyor, for mass production of door and panel edging
- Berkel foil panel press for high pressure lamination of standard and pre-glued vinyl coatings to panel substrates
- Spray booth for controlled application of laminate glues